Creating Programs and Projects
Programs are the major grouping for your test cases. This is the place where you select the kind of CDF testing you will be conducting - 2D Airfoil. Then the Project is a subset of CFD runs that make sense to run as a group. For example, maybe the Program level would be named NACA Airfoils and then at the Project level there are different Projects for each NACA airfoil you want to study.
Contents of this Page
- Creating Programs
- Creating Projects within Programs
A program is typically created for organizing the analysis of a new vehicle, product, or process.
- Log into your account and select the TSAero Application
- Click the Create Program (Image 1) button.
- Select the Airfoil Tool using the drop-down menu. The Tool sets the options available in the App. (Image 2)
- Enter a name for the Program. (Image 3)
- Click the Save button
Once the first Program is created it can be selected to create a Project. Note you can create multiple Programs as needed. Any Program can by deleted by clicking the Red box with the 'X'. (This will remove all data for all the projects created within the Program so be sure you want to remove this before doing so.)
Projects are a subset of one of the Programs. Click on the desired Program name - in this case the "NACA Airfoils" program. (Image 4)
- Click the New Project Button. The popup box , Image 5, appears.
- Enter a name and description for the Project
- Click the Save button.
After you Save the New Project then it is accessible as shown in Image 6.