Creating Programs and Projects
A program is typically created for organizing the analysis of a new vehicle, product, or process.
- Select the App that you want to use.
- Click the Create Program button.
- Enter a name for the Program
- If prompted, select an available Tool for your Program by using the Code drop-down menu. The Tool will determine more specific behavior of the App.
- Click the Save button
A project can be created for a new analysis, such as analyzing a sweep of ride height configurations, or for new phase of testing.
- Click the New Project Button.
- Enter a name and description for the Project
- Either create a Program by following the instructions above, then select it, or select a Program that has already been created.
- Click the Save button.